Kings Arms Hotel’s Members’ Loyalty Scheme
The Kings Arms Hotel’s Members Loyalty Scheme is a discount scheme offered to all customers who are local to Amersham (within a 10mile radius). This scheme offers scaled discount based on a number of visits in a 28day rolling period. There are 3 bands of discounts which will be automatically changed based on frequency of visits to the hotel.
- Member: The base band for all customers registered offering 5% discount on drinks and 10% discount on food.
- Loyalty: The middle band offering those who consistently visit the hotels bars/restaurants offering a 10% drinks discount and 20% on food. Loyalty customers are those who visit on average once a week (based on 4 visits in last 28 days calculated based on there 4th last visit was less than 28 days ago)
- Regular: For our most loyal and regular customers visiting on average more than once a week we are offering a regulars discount band receiving 15% discount on drinks and 30% on food. Regular status is calculated based on expectation of multiple visits on an average week calculated based on there 6th last visit was less than 28 days ago.
What constitutes a visit
- Visits are counted on days for which a customer has a transaction at the hotel/bar/restaurant. For a customer participating in the system to register a visit their fob should be provided at the bar when ordering for their id to be logged against the transaction. Following final payment for a ticket that days date will be logged as a visit on their profile.
- Visits are counted using unique dates so multiple visits/transactions within a single day will only be counted as one visit.
- A single ticket/transaction on the till can only be logged against a single customers id and the customer must produce their discount fob when ordering or before paying for their ID to be logged. We are unable to backdate previously closed/paid transactions after the fact. No fob, No discount.
- A transaction with the customer associated is required, we are unable to allocate or record visits for customers who are not making a final transaction (ie. in rounds or drinks purchased by another customer).
- Remember; No Fob, No Discount.
To apply please complete the form below which will be processed and your fob activate within 14days.
Terms and Conditions
The Kings Arms Hotels is the trading name for OLD AMERSHAM HOTELS LTD (company)
Registered address: The Kings Arms Hotel, 30 High Street, Old Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7 0DJ.
Company Registration Number: 08106219
Members Loyalty Fob Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern the use of the Kings Arms Hotel’s members’ loyalty fob and set out the terms of contract between The company and each member. A member can register with the Kings Arms Hotel’s members’ loyalty fob scheme by making an application and receiving a member’s green fob. If you apply to register with the Kings Arms Hotel’s members’ loyalty scheme you accept the company’s terms and condition of use.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application for any reason whatsoever and entity at the discretion of the issuing Manager. No appeal route is offered.
- The Company reserves the right to change or withdraw the Kings Arms Hotel’s Members’ Loyalty Scheme at any time and without prior notification.
You must be 18 years old or over to be eligible to hold Kings Arms Hotel’s Loyalty Fob Account or use a Kings Arms Hotel’s Loyalty Fob.
All members must have a resident UK, Channel Island or Isle of Man address and must have a postcode within a 10mile radius of the Kings Arms Hotel, Amersham. Changes of address must be notified to us.
- All loyalty fobs remain the property of the company at all times and may not be redeemed for cash and have no cash value.
The company reserve the right to terminate your Kings Arms Hotel’s Loyalty Fob Account if, in our opinion, you commit any act which we deem inappropriate. If we terminate your account, it ill be with immediately effect and no cash payments or other compensation will be provided.
- Kings Arms Hotel’s Loyalty Fob’s are designed for individual use by the owner only and cannot be applied to parties of any size, for private group bookings or functions where a unique price has been agreed with you.
- Discount fobs also cannot be used in conjunction with other offers like our weekly Fishy Friday deal for example.
- A charge may be levied on replacement fobs, solely at the discretion of the General Manager.
- All offers are subject to availability. You may not be able to use your Kings Arms Hotel Loyalty Fob in conjunction with other offers, at certain dates (such as bank holidays, Christmas, New Year, Easter, or special events).
- Kings Arms Hotel’s Loyalty Fob along with any discounts and offers may not be sold or transferred to any other individual or collector.
- You can terminate your membership at any time by advising us in writing.
- By joining the Kings Arms Hotel’s members’ loyalty fob scheme you agree to sign up to our newsletters to receive updates, offers & promotions by email and or mail.
- The information contained in the above terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. We may at any time vary these terms and conditions by publishing the varied terms and conditions on our website. You accept that by doing this, we have provided you with sufficient notice of these changes.
- The information and materials connected to Kings Arms Hotel’s members’ loyalty fob cannot be replicated without prior written permission. You may not post, distribute or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining owner permission of such rights.
- Our terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute, issue or other matter which arises between us.